Who DID you vote for?

ydoaPs

Who Did You Vote For?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who Did You Vote For?

• McCain
    • Obama
    • Other
    • Eligable to vote, but didn't(or won't)
    • Ineligable to vote

Mod Note: Individual poll answers are visible to all.

We've had a poll for who you think will be elected and a poll for who you are planning to vote for. This one is for who you actually voted for. I suspect it will be pretty close to the other polls, but it should be at least slightly different since it takes into account:

• Not all voters in previous polls were of age to vote.
  • Not all voters in previous polls were citizens of the United States.
  • There is no "undecided" option.

So, who did you vote for?

Edited by Pangloss

Was the poll changed to make individual votes invisible? I thought about doing that but opted for a mod note instead, thinking that was kinda the point of the thread and as long as it's clear to the voters then it's probably okay, but it looks someone changed it.

This was the best voting experience yet. For once, I was informed and confident in everything on the ballot. Well, all but the Judicial retention section. I did manage to find a couple of local groups in Kansas City with performance reviews, per bascule's advice, one very partisan, the other not so much so. The best one provided jury as well as lawyer reviews. I guess the Missouri Plan ain't so bad after all...

The joys of voting in Ann Arbor :rolleyes:

"Don't forget to vote straight ticket democrat!" says the group of people standing ON the line that says no political jibber jabber beyond this point. Handing out "literature" as they called it. It was just a picture of the ballot with all the circles filled in for every democrat.

I voted for Bob Barr, as I'm pretty sure Obama is going to win anyways, and whatever enthusiasm I had for either of Obama/McCain disappeared after watching the "debates".

I was thinking about doing that. But I decided instead of throwing away my vote on someone I didn't like as much (barr), I would throw away my vote on someone I like a lot (ron paul). I wrote his name in.

The irony of Illinois voters is that some voted like republicans when voting for Obama. In other words, some people voted in support of the state, figuring that he might have a hand in helping its current economic and governmental system.