Flash/ActionScript Science Project -- Help a Member Out!

Pangloss

One of our long-time members, and author of the affiliated "Smarter Than That" science blog, Mooeypoo, is looking for some help putting together a cool animation to demonstrate a specific concept in science. If you've seen Mooeypoo's work on her own site or her many posts here at SFN then you know that she has a wonderful talent for making things interesting for both scientists and the general public. It sounds like it would make a great project for a member to work on, or perhaps even multiple members! It would surely make a nice addition to any resume or CV, and you would get credit on her web site.

The details can be found here:

http://www.scienceforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36884

Help our Mooeypoo, can you be? You're her only hope! :D

One of our long-time members, and author of the affiliated "Smarter Than That" science blog, Mooeypoo, is looking for some help putting together a cool animation to demonstrate a specific concept in science. If you've seen Mooeypoo's work on her own site or her many posts here at SFN then you know that she has a wonderful talent for making things interesting for both scientists and the general public. It sounds like it would make a great project for a member to work on, or perhaps even multiple members! It would surely make a nice addition to any resume or CV, and you would get credit on her web site.

The details can be found here:

http://www.scienceforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36884

Help our Mooeypoo, can you be? You're her only hope! :D

Thanks for this, pangloss, I hope "General Discussion" will give me more than the computer forum :)

There is, however, another restriction I must must *must* (unfortunately) state; For various reasons that will become apparent to whomever picks this up, I can only use you if you are over 17 of age. (in other words, the project is NC17, or.. however you say that in your own country)

Laws suck. And then again, you could probably see how *fun* this can be, just by the above restriction...? trust me, this will be a great project, and it shouldn't take too long AT ALL.

~moo