On a mission

Your question is very awkwardly worded; if the question is “Of what type of person might a psychologist ask the question ‘Do you ever feel like your on a mission?’” then my answer is as fallows. It sounds like a question from the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory which is an empirically derived test, that is to say the questions on the test are simply those who’s answers where frond to correlate to any mental disorder. This leads to some rather bazaar questions however for example “When you read the newspaper do you only read the comics?”, people who answer yes suffer depression at a greater rate then the general population. The test can be administered to absolutely anyone and I’m not sure to which disorder that particular question is used to test for so the answer is absolutely any type of person.

“When you read the newspaper do you only read the comics?”, people who answer yes suffer depression at a greater rate then the general population.

If the only thing I read all day was Garfield and The Lockhorns, I'd be pretty depressed too.