This is becoming a joke, just beyond words!

CHAOS

They're ice crystals. In the first video' date=' you can clearly see the crystaline structure.

How can they be so big and move so fast? Because objects right in front of the camera look big and appear to move fast.

More importantly, I find it ridiculous that you can call any of this "proof". Proof is when you bring me, in person, a dead alien for me to cut up, or a spaceship to disassemble. To call this 'proof' shows less about aliens and more that you want so badly to believe that you'll cling to any possible evidence without taking even a moment to critically analyze it.

[/quote']

This is getting beyond words now, every thread I make, get closed, for extremely invalid reasons, this is the PSEUDOSCIENCE AND SPECULATIONS section, I didn't even get a reason for my last thread, but I'm not here to carry on about how P'd Off I am, I'm here to discredit every thing Mokele said in my last thread. ICE CRYSTALS?!? WHAT AN ABSOLUTE LOAD OF CRAP!!! You can the crystaline structure can you? Funny, I couldn't see nothing of the sort...all I see are things that look like they are made of energy which pulsates, with a black hole in the center. Do you just believe everything the Government tells you, even if they can't bring it to you in person? I'm starting to think you people might have connections with the people who would hate for such information to be realesed in such a public way, it is really getting stupid!!! If you really do believe they are ice crystals, how dare you call your self worthy of being a science forum moderator?!? First off, they shouldn't exist in space in the first place, and if by some miracle they did, they wouod instantly be vapourized in a furry of nuclear reactions and transmutations, especially if they were in the sun, and NASA clearly states, they are!!! Now secondly, these "ice-crystals", CLEARLY pass behind the tether, ANY moron can tell you that!!! You use the same excuses that NASA, and every skeptic will try and use to discredit this footage, when clearly, your analysis and interpretation of these objects are utterly, and truly, scientifically void!!! Also, how dare you imply a put in no effort, and look for any little piece of evidence that proves my point!!! There are infact hundreds of hours of footage that NASA has containing these objects, and it's just about the most reliable evidence of Aliens you will get, and I did infact spend a lot of time, analyzing, and thinking about the footage, did you not see the size of my thread!!! What would you call evidence that is worth examination? You will deny science, just in order to deny the existence of Aliens, you are one taking and manipulating any data you can to reach the conclusion you desire!!!

Good day, I will not be taking part in these threads or this website any longer, they are a joke, and I just know this thread will be closed anyway.

Edited by CHAOS