New Bad Science

softmachine

1) Please state beforehand if the quiz is going to make you register/give email in order to see results. I don't start quizzes if I have to risk spam just to see the results.

2) The quiz was not that exceptional: Two questions regarding popular opinions on MMR vaccines and one about how many cups of coffee did a tabloid claim needed to be drunk to hallucinate - not reading tabloids hardly equates to been uneducated regarding good/bad science. :D

Seems like a dumb quiz -- it is not enough questions to be a real quiz. I'm guessing it is more likely astroturfing.

padren As to the answers, it gives them at the top when you are done, but you need to send the email address if you want a chance for the prize (you don't expect them to hunt you down by your IP address to give you a small prize, do you?)

Seems like a dumb quiz -- it is not enough questions to be a real quiz. I'm guessing it is more likely astroturfing.

padren As to the answers, it gives them at the top when you are done, but you need to send the email address if you want a chance for the prize (you don't expect them to hunt you down by your IP address to give you a small prize, do you?)

My bad - I missed it. I saw the "sign up" and missed the answers, assumed the worst.