Gravity is it an effect of Age

Kenneth Bibby

I have tried but can not get the hole idea on, so it's in bits. I suppose if the bits dont stand it all falls. So time is the rate at which things change and varies with speed and mass. Age is how long it's been happening for. Age is the line travelling up the page, past behind future above. The line is the now and is age. Am I OK so far.

Are you OK so far? Sort of. Since it not's quite clear where you are going, I am having a little trouble following what precise meaning you are giving to your words - and that could make a difference.

I am uncomfortable with your use of 'age'. It seems unnecessary. However, if I translate your title question to be "Is gravity an effect of how long something has been going on for?" then the answer is a definite No.

Perhaps if you explain where you were headed with your question it will be easier to give a satisfactory answer.

I use the age and time because of the twins, the one left behind sends his fast brother a text wishing him a happy birthday each year. The one that flies off time slows by say 10% after 10 years they meet up. One looks a year younger than the other, but he has still received 10 text messages, so thay are the same age, they meet in the now, no one has time traveled. Am I still OK.

I have tried but can not get the hole idea on, so it's in bits. I suppose if the bits dont stand it all falls. So time is the rate at which things change and varies with speed and mass. Age is how long it's been happening for. Age is the line travelling up the page, past behind future above. The line is the now and is age. Am I OK so far.

Can you please rephrase this? It sounds like gibberish to me.

I propose that gravity is an effect of age or the now not being uniform. That if now was an expanding bubble a large mass would cause a depression in it's surface this depression produces the gravitational effect. Big bangs 2 3 etc could then be hidden in the past. There now being behind our's and there local depressions distorting ours (dark matter ) .If I'm right these distortions will have a different profile to normal gravity, probably flater ( more plate than bowl)On the small scale every partical would leve a track a path of less resistance where a pattern of electrons around a nuclius could mess into a corresponding track , where tracks would be over written, where gravity would be fickle.

I propose that gravity is an effect of age or the now not being uniform. That if now was an expanding bubble a large mass would cause a depression in it's surface this depression produces the gravitational effect. Big bangs 2 3 etc could then be hidden in the past. There now being behind our's and there local depressions distorting ours (dark matter ) .If I'm right these distortions will have a different profile to normal gravity, probably flater ( more plate than bowl)On the small scale every partical would leve a track a path of less resistance where a pattern of electrons around a nuclius could mess into a corresponding track , where tracks would be over written, where gravity would be fickle.

Any chance you can provide a quantitative prediction? You've made a qualitative one: "more plate than bowl shaped", so let's start getting more scientific by generating some numbers. Let's see some calculations based on your idea, let's see it applied to some of the data that is out there now, and also proposals about what kind of experiments would either confirm or disprove your idea.

I still have no idea what you're trying to say.

I have made a mistake in my original theory, I have fallen into the all to human trap of, I think there for I am first. The gravitational profile from the past will be flatter, but those from the future will be much more normal in shape more bowl than plate. So if we where first all plate, if last all bowl, if we are in between then some of each with some interacting. I will try to answer the maths thing and come up with a more understandable explanation. Thank you for showing interest.