Somethings that need to be fixed on the Science Forums!

Here is a list of things that need to be worked on:

-Science Chat

-Science Arcade

-Encyclopedia Module (only one entry!)

-More Polls Module

-The more polls link on the main page right under the current poll

-Sayonara's name has a funny bit of code at the end of it :)

I'll add more stuff as I go around the site! Thanx alot!

Also I kindof noticed that at the bottom of the main forum page, the "most online users ever" bit never seems to actually work - it always displays the most users today, for some bizarre reason.

Also I kindof noticed that at the bottom of the main forum page, the "most online users ever" bit never seems to actually work - it always displays the most users today, for some bizarre reason.

Yea. I've tried to fix that several times, but I can't seem to find the bug. It's rather annoying :\

One thing that doesn't seem to happen to anyone else:

When I go into the forum it tells me there are new post (as indicated by the little evelope with the paper sticking out). However, when I read the posts, I doesn't mark them as read. It only marks threads as read under the debate forum, so I have to go to the bottom every time and hit "Mark threads read". Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas?

To add to that, the thread views seems incorrect. Even though i visit a thread, it says 0. Some replies have been posted and the view are still 0!

The counters work, they're updated every hour I believe (to reduce server load).

Jordan, PM me exactly how you replicate your problem so I can see whats up.