Paying to 'rent' your Comp Sci Dissertation

KrisP

Hi guys,

I am struggling with the final project in my Comp Sci degree. I am looking to pay someone in order to borrow thier old dissertation in order to pass. Any topic. Please PM/email with any questions.

Doesn't your school provide dissertation resources? Have you talked to your committee members about this?

Seems like kind of an odd request. What is it you hope to get from someone else's dissertation that you can't get from your school's library full of them?

I suspect that since virtually every moment of a course is spent preparing you for writing a dissertation that what will actually become of the work of anyone stupid enough to fall for this, is that it will be duplicated and sold.

We do not support plagiarism. If this is a genuine request for help then your best bet at this late stage in the academic year is to swallow your pride and speak to your course tutor/s.