Who is the Censoring Whore and Why?

NavajoEverclear

This thread is located at:

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4096&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

oh my god... navajoeverclear, that is so funnnnyyyyyyy. :) uve got a wicked

sense of humour there

------------- that post does not exist anylonger, nor the one of mine to which he was replying. WHO IS CRUSHING THE HUMOR?! Not to say my humor is superior to anyone elses--- that probably means that other people are being censored also. I know my post was off of science but i've had a million others that were a million times more stupid (not to mention other people's lame posts that are aloud to survive), so its ridiculous that this should be the one to be deleted.

Spam removal.

Everything is normal' date=' please return to your homes.[/quote']

You know whats funny you didnt delete any of my spam but just moved it somewhere else as not to lose post count?

Umm, Im not saying that you should reconsider. :embarass:

Spam removal.

Everything is normal' date=' please return to your homes.[/quote']

That makes me laugh. I can see the humor in the dictatorship of the moderators, but i still would like my post to be unsilenced. I guess it doesn't really matter.

I thought spam was junk advertising mail? I had nothing of the nature

We're more interested in the fact that spam breaks the flow of threads.

as i said, there are so many other posts that fit in that catagory that have not been edited, so i don't think its fair that that particular one was singled out. Wow i sound like such a whiner, please insult me.

That makes me laugh. I can see the humor in the dictatorship of the moderators' date=' but i still would like my post to be unsilenced. I guess it doesn't really matter.

I thought spam was junk advertising mail? I had nothing of the nature[/quote']

I asked that very same question to Sayonara a while back, spam can be anything that isnt related to the topic/thread/or is stupid/or had curse words.

I think I said that right.

Spam is anything unsolicited, or other forms of junk information that aren't related to the original post. Like replies about exploding feet and mayonaise in a biology thread, as an example.

Your post was one of about 10 removed from the spontaneous human combustion thread - they had little or nothing to do with what mooeypoo was looking for.

as i said, there are so many other posts that fit in that catagory that have not been edited, so i don't think its fair that that particular one was singled out. Wow i sound like such a whiner, please insult me.

There are so many threads and such little time.

Its not fair that the moderators get leniancy with swearing and such, also spam.I remember YT callin me an "idiot" and telling me to "STFU".

When was that?

I think it was in the thread about deleted posts or something like that,Im very sure that he said that.One of the threads along time ago. :mad:

oh wait i found it it was the one with a super painful sprain right near the top.

dont forget the melting head. Ok i see what your saying. The beef energy in me has dissolved. I now go to drink tuna out of my sombrero. ----- hey Sayanara--- do you have the Invader Zim DVD? Its freakin awesome. Zim is part of my religion (other components include women, canadian television, and the theory of evolution, and the hope that stupid people like George Bush will be eliminated from the gene pool)

dont forget the melting head. Ok i see what your saying. The beef energy in me has dissolved. I now go to drink tuna out of my sombrero. ----- hey Sayanara--- do you have the Invader Zim DVD? Its freakin awesome. Zim is part of my religion (other components include women, canadian television, and the theory of evolution, and the hope that stupid people like George Bush will be eliminated from the gene pool)

Wow, thats the post spam Ive ever seen. :P

I'm waiting for the region 2 release' date=' on the off chance that it has extra features.

If it doesn't I'll be annoyed I waited :-(

Oh no we're off topic![/quote']

Hey!, dont get of topic answer my question!!! :eek:;):D:):D:):D

Um, whats invader zim??? ;):)

Erm, maybe you could try something on this to get a Region 1 DVD to work on your player: http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/info/multiregion/full/pacific1002.asp

Well, it worked for mine anyway. Every DVD player has the ability to play all regions, it's just set to one as default. I set mine to Region 8 (all), and now I can play USA DVD's as well as UK ones.

By the way, I'd love to see the Invader Zim episodes (only breifly saw a few but it's exactly my kind of humour), I just wish they showed them in the UK... but Nickelodeon cancelled it. :-(

Erm' date=' maybe you could try something on this to get a Region 1 DVD to work on your player: http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/info/multiregion/full/pacific1002.asp

Well, it worked for mine anyway. Every DVD player has the ability to play all regions, it's just set to one as default. I set mine to Region 8 (all), and now I can play USA DVD's as well as UK ones.[/quote']

I can just stick an extra DVD-ROM into one of the spare bays on my PC and set it to R1.

I want the R2 because there's recently been a reverse in the trend of R1 having better features. E.G. the R2 Voyager releases have more on them than the R1 versions.

GAZ RULES MY WORLD. whats the Region 2 release? when will they have the other seasons out?

Gir > *

Region 2 is the UK and Europe version. No idea when the rest of them are out. I have every episode on my hard drive but to be honest I'd prefer DVD quality, with extras, and then I can free up the space :D