Iraqi Torture

Tesseract

Umm, did you see my points above?
You didn't make any points other than:

So it just happens that the colour of the walls are the same.And that it just happens that a chair the same as Nick Berg is sitting on is right beside the yellow coloured wall.

At least try and rebutt what I'm saying rather that just restating the initial premise. You have to tell me why that plastic chair is unique or that its impossible for others to have a simliar model. I can see where there might be an argument if the chair was an uncommon style, but white plastic? Everyone has one.

Points like this DO NOT have ANYTHING to do with your premise that it took place at Abu Gharab:

"he body is completely motionless even as the knife is brought to bear – not so much as an instinctive wriggle."

"jt little emerges and when the head was raised – not a drop of blood is seen to fall."

I've already stated why I believe your points are wrong, now in order for you to make yourself convincing, you have to show why my argument is wrong and the points are still valid. [Arguing 101]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is it's possible it was faked, but the evidence is not convincing or substantiated. The walls are a common colour; my Aunt has the same colour walls in her house in Cyprus. The chairs are common, the suit a random element and the elements of photo footage blurred.

It's not outside the realms of possibility, but the dubious eyebrow has been activated.

FEAR THE EYEBROW!!!!112

No, that's right, we can't know. We do not have direct experience of the event. But we do have belief and the weight of evidence (so far) suggests that this belief is justified. The points raised so far do not provide anywhere near equal justification for doubting that belief.