We have something to see from Mars!

1. NASA babes on Mars' date=' XX-rated

2. Tail Wagging Spiral Leach, PG-rated

[img']http://mywebpages.comcast.net/extrasense/UnderTheHood-small.gif[/img]

TailWaggingLeach.gif

Enjoy!

ES

:)

Hmm thats strange I dont see any of those things in the light and shadow images. :-( .

Hmm thats strange I dont see any of those things in the light and shadow images. :-( .

You are right, it is strange.

I guess, majority can see that something is moving inside the big hollow crustation remains, and that the spiral leach is digging a hole by wagging its tail.

ES :)

Sorry everyone for keeping this going, but I thought it might get some laughs.

ES, what does this all mean? What is your theory to explain all of this?

I'm not sure whether this is in psuedoscience or not, but I have a feeling it's about to go there.

I am sorry,

I have to apologize to those who have flat screen or other low resolution computer monitors. I have discovered that the pictures that can be viewed on the standard monitors, are blurred on low resolution ones.

ES

This picture will be the final nail in coffin of the "everything on Mars is a rock" theory

One can see a dead/fossilized "rat's" hairy tail.

This made me laugh quite a lot.

Oh

My god.

Okay, well, I was certain this is a pseudoscience forum, not a goggle-moggle-as-a-brain forum. My bad. You should change the name.

Welcome back ES. I've missed you. Here, see a picture to prove it:

nothing.jpg

~moo

I still dont see the babes in the first one , where are[/i'] they? :P

As I mentioned, the best way to watch the movies/pictures is on the computer with 1024*728 resolution and "32 bit colors" set.

There is a relatively dark n-shaped window on the right end of the large hollow fossil/crustation.

The "babes" is a joke, but you should be able to see something moving up and down in that window :)

ES