tissue types - cellular immunology

admiral_ju00

yes, but the type of info(database) i'm looking for is found on that linky's 3rd & 4th paragraphs:

The rare antigen >>> HLA-Bw48<<< is prevalent in both populations. This was also confirmed by Bryan Sykes' work and cannot be ignored.

Polynesians and NW Coastal Indians have similar blood: No B, high A, high M, high R2, moderate Fya

the stuff in bold, in particular is what i'm looking for.....

Try looking for histological-immunological resources.

I do, but so many sites offer variants of this message:

"An online subscription or single article purchase is required to access this article"

I'm still waiting on the reply from the Nature Publishing Group for a question(s) I sent them last week(Friday). I need that answered before I'll commit to their journal (which is a bit cheaper than many others).

:mad::mad::mad:

Yes. There are too many to go through, and w/o hints at which journals I need to look through (as in Publishers) and to complicate it a bit further, no dates and times..........you can see where I have a problem.

Hence, my idea to find an online db, that can be easily quarried across many journals published upto date.

Great Link, Thanks Skye.

By the way, MedLine was one of the 1st such systems I checked and it gave me that message. However, this link looks promising, even if not, then it has(or must have) lots of other goodness I'm interested in, after all, that stuff is for the Anthropology :D