Online Degree in Psychology

i don't think you get how a distance learning program works, you can do it part time with all of them and some will even allow you to go at your own pace(taking one calss at a time if necessary) so you can do it around your job. you don't have to go attend a lecture, they will be available online and most correspondance with the university will be over the internet.

all you have to do in person is the exams and i'm sure you can get a day off or arrange for the exams to take place on your days off so you can work around your job.

this really is a much better option.

no, i don't have any first hand experience, but my mum is currently doing a distance learning degree in child development from the same university i attend(she'll even graduate the same time i do).

All the relevant course material is found on an online learning environment accessed through the web. this includes lecture notes and videos of lectures. correspondance with lecturers is done either via email, a forum on the website or going to the uni and talking to the lecturer.

she only needs to physically turn up a few times per year. the rest can be handled virtually.

again, go to a university website, grab a copy of the prospectus and look for distance learning opportunities. the chances of you getting a legitimate degree are then 100%

• 4 weeks later...