What about a music forum?

I am an Musicoholic. I would love to discuss certain aspects of music. such as composition , performance and interpretation. the subtelties of jazz and classical music.

It would also be a good place to open your own mind and others mind to different genres. For instance I have quite got into DnB and UK garage lately.

we could also talk about our fav pieces of music as well as share our playlists.

and if this forum is ok with sharing music, we can put links up to good torrents.

Not sure putting torrents up is entirely legal, especially if you're not going to be paying royalties on the copyright.

It's a good idea, but I'm not sure it'd be very popular tbh. I dunno, maybe that's just me being pessimistic ;)

I think that would be me saying I preferred DC++. Nevermind.

Trying desperately to drag the thread back on topic, it's almost certainly illegal to be putting up download links to copyrighted material on here. Hence it's not really plausible to do that - however, if people make their own music and want to showcase it on here, that'd be quite good. I can't imagine many people on here make their own stuff though.