Odd things are happening!

Cap'n Refsmmat

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ComCrap too! But I'm facing North, my nose doesn't itch (but I need a Kleenex) and I have a white-and-grey t-shirt on.
Do you refresh your pages often or do you respond using emial notification? If you click on the notification links, are you getting TWO windows at the same time? And btw, facing north makes your nose stuffy and if you use a white t-shirt instead of a Kleenex it'll turn it grey.

Do you refresh your pages often or do you respond using emial notification? If you click on the notification links, are you getting TWO windows at the same time? And btw, facing north makes your nose stuffy and if you use a white t-shirt instead of a Kleenex it'll turn it grey.

I don't use notificaton, I refresh.

Notification fills my inbox.

The former is in the brand spanking new "other sciences" category' date=' and the latter is now in "other topics".

We re-organised the forums after a long discussion about the structure etc.[/quote']

Shouldn't you mention that in the announcements forum?