electricity

in a simple battery a chemical reaction takes place between 2 conducting materials, each material has what`s known as an Electrode Potential, some materials are positive and some are negatively charged due to the nature of their electron count and configuration. when these 2 different materials react they create a flow of current as they try to neutralise each other, we can then use this current to make electrical things work. but when the 2 materials in the battery are worn out and done all the reacting they can, the current flow stops, and so does your electrical item.

I`ve kept this as simple as possible, hope it helps explain it a little though :)

in a simple battery a chemical reaction takes place between 2 conducting materials' date=' each material has what`s known as an Electrode Potential, some materials are positive and some are negatively charged due to the nature of their electron count and configuration. when these 2 different materials react they create a flow of current as they try to neutralise each other, we can then use this current to make electrical things work. but when the 2 materials in the battery are worn out and done all the reacting they can, the current flow stops, and so does your electrical item.

I`ve kept this as simple as possible, hope it helps explain it a little though :)[/quote']

Oh thanks

Now I know there are two electrode inside an electronic appliance.

Close, but not quite right, there are 2 electrodes in any single battery cell.

the appliance that uses this battery power may have many electrodes or rather conductors (like wire) in it :)