questions about heliosphere

I have a few questions to astrophysicists and astronomers who have enough knowledge:

1. What do you personally know for sure about the heliosphere texture and functioning? about the difference in space inside and outside heliosphere?

2. What are the unexplained phenomena that (you believe) would be explained if we could get more data on heliosphere and its exterior?

3. How do you personally explain the Pioneer anomaly? the Kuiper cliff? the Eridanus Supervoid ?

I have a few questions to astrophysicists and astronomers who have enough knowledge:

1. What do you personally know for sure about the heliosphere texture and functioning? about the difference in space inside and outside heliosphere?

2. What are the unexplained phenomena that (you believe) would be explained if we could get more data on heliosphere and its exterior?

3. How do you personally explain the Pioneer anomaly? the Kuiper cliff? the Eridanus Supervoid ?

REPLY:

I think Wikipedia does explain about as much as is known and has many interesting and colorful illustrations to aid in doing so. If you wish to you can see all this at : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heliosphere . It`s there if you think the long list of scientists at the end of the article are qualified to comminicate with you. I am not, I can just tell. ...Dr.Syntax

Edited by swansont
swansont: remove personal remark

3. How do you personally explain the Pioneer anomaly?
Observational artifact.

3. How do you personally explain the Kuiper cliff?
a) Resonance

b) Insufficient material density to accrete significant objects

c) Collisional erosion

d) Planet X

Perm any two out of four.

3. How do you personally explain Eridanus Supervoid ?
Chance, coupled with insufficiently developed cosmological theory.

Caveat: I am not an astrophysicist; I am not an astronomer; I do not have enough knowledge.