Mars Life Nay Sayers to eat their Hats!

ExtraSense

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As to the "just rocks"' date=' the picture below will easy dispell this obvious misconception. We have a shell, sitting on top of a big rock :)

[img']http://mywebpages.comcast.net/extrasense/2p041-2P129999579EFF0506P2531L7M1-shell-ontop.jpg[/img]

I think you'll find that it's Horace the Mars Snail, who was fossilised in transit while going to the shops to buy some gin for the missus.

stupid_rock.jpg

So, what are you going to say now?

3D or not 3D, this is not a question anymore.

Here is the fine masonry work from Mars,

a cement foundation pictured by rover Opportunity.

I will post both ways, but those who have 3D glasses are going to have even more fun than blondes do.

2004-07-15-1F143188422EFF3241P1221L0M1-cement-2.jpg

2004-07-15-1F143188422EFF3241P1221L0M1-cement-stereo1.jpg

e :) s

You realise that using the contrast boundaries of a 2D image to make a 3D separation layer is not the same as seeing the original object in 3D, as you would with a stereoscopic filming process which delivers two or three separate images? It's simulcra, nothing more.

The images you are distributing are inherently not what they purport to be.

You realise that using the contrast boundaries of a 2D image to make a 3D separation layer is not the same as seeing the original object in 3D, as you would with a stereoscopic filming process which delivers two or three separate images? It's simulcra, nothing more.The images you are distributing are inherently[/i'] not what they purport to be.

What I use to create the stereo anagliphs, is official stereo pairs taken by the rovers on Mars. I DO NOT make any "3D separation layer". In fact, I have no idea what it is.

ES