Epic Fail

ydoaPs

Extremely intentional, pre-engineered and rehearsed selective amnesia in both Giuliani's *and* Perino's cases, imo. Once is a fluke, twice *could* be a coincidence, but in the case of US politics, it looks more like a spin job.

It would seem things are even worse:

5g-vtDwxWj8

First, he claimed Obama waited 10 days before addressing the country over the attempted bombing. Obama waited 3.

When Larry King pointed out that Bush waited 6 days to address the country after Richard Reid, he points out that "6 days is less than 10", and "I believe that 6 days was before the September 11th attack"

Wow. My theory is aliens abducted the real Giuliani and replaced him with a poor imitation.

The Daily Show's deconstruction of Giuliani and similar statements made on Fox News was hilarious. Very much reenforces the idea of selective amnesia. The underpants bomber was a terrorist attack, but Richard Reid was not, of course!

The "Terrorball" analogy had me cracking up. It would seem that terrorist attacks only happen under Democratic presidents, at least in the eyes of certain conservatives. Blatant hypocrisy at its worst.