Well, it's midway through summer.

alt_f13

And I must say I'm really enjoying the view. For those of us living on the northern hemisphere, happy hunting. For those of you living on the southern hemisphere, damn you for being in Australia while I'm stuck way the hell up here.

Anyway, how's everyone's summer been going thus far?

Sunlight, the beach, the gym --it's beautiful. It really is. It's also my first summer uneclipsed by the spectre of having to go back to school. When August rolls around I shall laugh as the children resume their living nightmare. Though it's been my experience that being a student has nothing to do with being "alive."

Florida is great. Of course, when Autumn rolls around, the country will once again be cast into division and turmoil in a Great Day of confusion and suffering. Jesse Jackson will pretend like it's The White Man's fault; Dubya will embarass himself and his nation; John Kerry will speak eloquently at length about nothing in particular; the Arabs will explode and the Jews will help them do so. The can't-vote state will be part of that. So I intend to get out of the country before November 2nd.

The idea of stealing from the rich and giving to the poor is stupid.That would make the poor rich and turn the mad rich people poor.Hence you would never stop stealing and there would always be rich and poor people. :eek:

Its a paradox.

nope. its not a paradox. its a bit like zenos paradox. the main objective of robin hood is to steal from rich and give to the poor. so the limit of the ratio of money between poor and rich is 50:50 as time goes to infiity. then robin hood ceases to exist.

nope. its not a paradox. its a bit like zenos paradox. the main objective of robin hood is to steal from rich and give to the poor. so the limit of the ratio of money between poor and rich is 50:50 as time goes to infiity. then robin hood ceases to exist.

Yeah but what if one of the rich people is killed or one of the poor people win the lottery?

And i was joking I know its not a paradox. ;)