Evanescence

Dave

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think you understand the sophistication of the melodious crecendos in Linkin Park's pieces. They use pitch changes like metallica, they melt hip hop, rock, and classical together to make the perfect hybrid of music.

So let's say I was willing to listen to a song of theirs to give it fair judgement. What song best exhibits the above?

Look music is different for everybody some people listen to destroy their eardrumbs, some people listen to music to understand a message the person cerated it is trying to send, some people listen to music to feel the energy or emotion that they beleive is contained in the music, some people listen to music to complain about how much it sucks, and finaly some people listen just because it feels good. Music is an art form the way is is created and presived is different for everybody.

I listen to music for almost all the reasons I have listed. And evenassener ocks even without hearing the learics I feel alot of emotion in their music.

hehe

Limp Bizkit used the Chocolate ... Hot Dog Water, unless Linkin Park used it too & I'm not aware of that.

Evanescence is quite rocking though. I like "My Immortal" where the rock instruments strike in with the piano solo.

• 3 weeks later...

"My God, my tourniquet, return to me salvation. My wounds cry for the grave. My soul cries for deliverence. Will I be denied Christ?" I think that may be why they were initially labeled a "christian" group