Your beer of choice

Dave

What beer is your favourite beer, and which do you hate? I'm especially interested to hear YT's answer.

My favourites:

1) Guinness Draught (extra cold if possible)

2) John Smith's

3) The local ale they brew down the road, the name of which escapes me

4) Spitfire

5) Worthington's

6) Tetley's

7) [insert random guest ale here]

8) Murphy's

My hate list:

1) Fosters

2) Carling

3) [insert any other lager here]

Ahhh! you are quite the cultured beer drinker. I stay with the cheap stuff (as a result of 4 years of college training). Nothing refined or good. I stay with

1. Coors Light

2. Milwaukee's Best

3. Labatt Blue.

4. Golden Seal.

1. Guiness (draught only, the canned stuff sucks it!)

2. Newcastle Brown Ale

3. Baltica 9

4. Nevskoye`

5. Banks` Bitter

6. Becks

7. Coors

8. Lumphammer

9. Boddingtons

10. Mackisons (without the Vimto, Vimto`s only an anagram of Vomit anyway)

there`s not many beers I hate, but I`de sooner suck the snot from a dead dogs head than drink Tennents super, Kestrel super or Crest super, they may as well replace the word "super" with "Syrup", it`s positively vile stuff :@ <Bleeeeeegh>

and combining either of those with the strong Ciders like 1080 or OD to make a "snakebite" just does NOT MIX.

well it DOES mix.... about half hour afterwards with tarmac!

just outa curiosity, why ME in particular? does my reputation preceed me or something? LOL :)

dude. why the EFFFFFF has noone mentioned Stella?????? come on man, Stella Artois is a like teh best out there. it quite funny. i liked it so much, that i ordered one during the england -france match. the barmaid gave me some funny look, but luckily no-one else seemed to have overheard my gaffe

dude. why the EFFFFFF has noone mentioned Stella?????? come on man, Stella Artois is a like teh best out there. it quite funny. i liked it so much, that i ordered one during the england -france match. the barmaid gave me some funny look, but luckily no-one else seemed to have overheard my gaffe

We haven't mentioned it because stella tastes like horse manure ;)

We haven't mentioned it because stella tastes like horse manure ;)

But that would imply........

I mean that this would mean someone had to had an initial taste of the manure. That would then have lead this person to like{edit: i meant to say LINK} the taste of Stella with manure, Horses manure to be specific :D