Queer CD Pissin Me Off

NavajoEverclear

personaly I goto a site (ilegal) and DL a new upgrade, burn it to CD, and run it in the player (sometimes you`ll need to enter a num seq from the remote, or hotkey it at the front). and that`s about it really, just rem, use a REPUTABLE SOURCE!!!!!!!! I`ve seen more than one PS2, X-Box and DVD player taken back to the shop as a result of unscrupulous warez loading!

never tried burning mp3s to a audio cd on CDR. but when i burn mp3s onto an audio CD on a CD RW, i never can play them.

Oh yeah - few cd players will be able to play music burned to a RW, even if it is in audio format.

mp3s should be burned as data.

I'm thinking that if you burn CDA as data or mp3 as audio they may not work unless it's a very smart device.

How would you burn an mp3 as a cda w/o converting the format? I have never in my life seen a burning software that does not convert the format automatically.

CDA could burn as data' date=' provided you either only copied the file reference you see in explorer or dumped the CDs contents as raw data onto your computer (which could also be burned back into correct format with proper software).

Think it's something to do with the reflectiveness of the material used for -RW discs that makes it hard for a normal audio CD player to read.

I think that's right. They use denser material or something.