MP3 DL`ing

yeah, i can play it, but can i get it offline and play it in windows media player, which i use for the rest of my music, so far, i can only play it in the IE window and i actually download it to my HDD?

dont work, it plays in the applet using quick time, i hate quick time.... but sometimes you HAVE to use it :( any ideas? what happens when you go into it?

i prefer yt2095 thats gr8, i didnt think much of the waltz thing! personal preference, how did you make it?

oh, ok, and you named it after yourself? or did you name yourself after it?

dont work, it plays in the applet using quick time, i hate quick time.... but sometimes you HAVE to use it any ideas?

what happens when you go into it?

ah!

disabled all quick time playing stuff!

thanks so much sayo, really, i never looked in quick time settings... [yes im stupid!] but really, disabling all of quick time player, thats great, thank you sayo... really thank you, you dont know how much quick time annoys me :)

Windows media player allows me to 'save as'.

good good

click on "Start" in windows (bottom leftmost) then go up to "Find".

type in the name you saved it as and let her rip, if it`s on your HDD anywhere it`ll let you know and give you the path to find it :)

that`s the best I can think of for now.

nah, i've already tried that, it dont work. i can click 'save as' type in the name and it does it all fine, but then it doesnt appear where i've saved it, i've now tried it loadsa times. and its not anywhere on the HDD.