Worm Holes and Black Holes?

rigney

An old expression, "In for a penny, in for a pound". And since my ignorance gets me into more trouble than I can possibly wiggle out of, and not nearly enough apologies to go around, I want to be "nonobjective" as possible in what I'm about to say. But, could Worm Holes and Black Holes be hyper tunnels leading back to "tick 1" and from where our universe first originated?

Edited by rigney

An old expression, "In for a penny, in for a pound". And since my ignorance gets me into more trouble than I can possibly wiggle out of, and not nearly enough apologies to go around, I want to be "nonobjective" as possible in what I'm about to say. But, could Worm Holes and Black Holes be hyper tunnels leading back to "tick 1" and from where our universe first originated?

I'm thinking of a type of universe where pure energy is in existence. Assume that the beginning of the Universe was a Platonic realm with all the perfect things in existence (universe with the form of anything that can and will be) within that beginning. Then I would suspect there would be a black hole and/or worm hole to that dimension. To travel that distance, however, might cause you to be sucked into it and broken down into its existence. So, if there is a wormhole to that, and the idea of wormholes is that you use one to travel to another point in time, well, it'd be awfully worthless to go to that spot... unless somehow you could avoid being destroyed and consumed by it.

I'm thinking of a type of universe where pure energy is in existence. Assume that the beginning of the Universe was a Platonic realm with all the perfect things in existence (universe with the form of anything that can and will be) within that beginning. Then I would suspect there would be a black hole and/or worm hole to that dimension. To travel that distance, however, might cause you to be sucked into it and broken down into its existence. So, if there is a wormhole to that, and the idea of wormholes is that you use one to travel to another point in time, well, it'd be awfully worthless to go to that spot... unless somehow you could avoid being destroyed and consumed by it.

When science finally unravel matter down to its primal (component)s?, they may find black holes to be more than just places in the universe where matter is compressed into infinite singularities. But to transport humans or any composite material? I don't believe it can happen.

• 2 weeks later...

I really hate to see this post die, only because many people like Hawkings, Einstein, Hubble and some of the newer breed actually have a lot of insight as to what these holes are. While my thoughts are non instrumental, the folks mentioned above have many well thought out principles as to why these holes exist. Personally, but with no proof, I believe black holes are conduits back to creation. We know matter has more than one facet of existance. These may be contained in anti-matter, dark matter and possibly anti-matter, or anti-energy. Unless our universe is in a steady state of unison, these holes must go some where? Could it be that one of these anti's, at some future date, may be the reason for a new beginning?