Ebay Safety

bloodhound

im in the UK and never heard that description before, found it quite amusing.

It probably has to do with the close political ties of the two countries or something. I don't know. But it is a little bit of an understatement. Just a little...

shame bloodhound never told us what he was buying, maybe he thought we'd all bid for it!

Perhaps. Or he was embarased by saying he wants to buy it. Who knows.

ok then, but some insurance which you pay for, such as insurance for household objects, can go up if it is lost and the insurance company has to pay for it... different companies, different objects, different contracts.

This isn't really the same as "normal" insurance in that you don't have to pay a premium to get the cover; any purchases you make are automatically covered.

• 1 year later...

*BUMP*

just looking through some old threads and came across this, the Credit Card insurance is invaluable, but what many people Don`t know is that you can go into the Black on a credit card too and Still have the same cover and never have to pay interest! :)

if your CC ballance is 0 you can still pay into it, I top mine up regularly so my card usualy stays around the +100 pounds mark, I use this on eBay via PayPal.

if you have more than one credit card, you can have the credit limit capped too, say 50 pounds, and use this, that way the MOST anyone could take is your 50 and whatever you have it topped up with.

just thought I`de share this method with you all :)

I recently sold a few books of mine on eBay's Half.com. I made a net income of $50 USD. The sad thing is that I expected more money because I didn't think shipping would cost so much. However, I learned that one should ship media mail instead of expidited. Media mail would have made my capital grow by $10.00.

A picture of my earnings.