Riaa

Dave

Whats RIAA? is that the music copyright thingy. ?? If so , apparently they can't touch Europe. So they can't touch the Suprnova site either, cos the main mirror is like in france or something.

buahahaha

On a slightly less sadistic note, I just don't like their attitude of "omg, we're not selling as many cds!! let's go and get the people who share all the files because it's blatently them causing all the problems instead of us publishing really crappy music that nobody likes anymore and that's fabricated in 20 minutes!!"

lol, i second that motion

Well, the latest bill they're trying to pass enables them to send people to jail and fine them for over $250,000 if caught and prosecuted. They've got a load of sentors in their pocket and I wouldn't be surprised if the bill gets passed. But sending people to jail? These people aren't the scum of the earth ffs, they just want to share a few files.

I find it quite shocking that these people of supposed "intelligence" don't recognise that they should be changing their style of business instead of using a 20 year old business model to conduct what they do today.

the thing is , most pple who share never would have bought the album anyway. And some just try out before buying. I like a hard copy of music if i like it. So i dont know what they are complaining about. OH YEAH. the quality of music HAS flopped faster then my analysis lecturer trying to teach modern history. ewwww

It absolutely dire - to be quite honest, most of the stuff in the top 40 sounds exactly the same, apart from the pathetic remakes of some of the old classics. Maybe they should pump some more of their vast fortunes into promoting some lesser known bands that have real talent, instead of things like Atomic Kitten, Girls Aloud, Avril Lavigne, etc.

Some more promotion and funding for jazz would be rather nice as well.