Human feces in measurement

Mystery_of_GodST

How much area does one average human stool amount to?

And

The total land area of all continents is 148,647,000 square kilometres (57,393,000 sq mi), or 29.1% of earth's surface (510,065,600 square kilometres / 196,937,400 square miles).

How much of those one average human stools would it take to cover the entire earth's land area?

Thanks.

How much area does one average human stool amount to?

And

The total land area of all continents is 148,647,000 square kilometres (57,393,000 sq mi), or 29.1% of earth's surface (510,065,600 square kilometres / 196,937,400 square miles).

How much of those one average human stools would it take to cover the entire earth's land area?

Thanks.

This topic was a waste the first time it was posted.

Please supply your answers.

I hope to get beneficial information on my query from the knowledgable users on ScienceForums.Net :)

Tell you what. You make a first pass at it. Take some stool sample measurements over a week or so to get an average. It might be best to include some of your friends and relatives in the test to make sure you get a good sample. Next, keep it in your home for a month or so laid out to dry so that you can determine if loss of moisture changes the average size. And just to ensure that there is no change when it actually covers the ground, I suggest you spread it around outside your home to verify that it covers the amount of surface area that you anticipated.

Since you already know the land area of all the continents, you will then have all the information you need to calculate it yourself!

I am anxious to hear back from you with the results of your test. :)

Edited by zapatos

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.