Protecting rights

mab

There are situations when you have to be less criticizing and more attention should be paid on productive work, when all the members have united goal.

The other situation is when you are under some boss. Who treats you like slaves,and only works for selfish interests and does not allow you to make decisions in order to keep control .

In that situation person can not achieve any thing he/she wants to. Still he/she have to live in same situation, how can he survive and live satisfying productive life.

Mab

There are situations when you have to be less criticizing and more attention should be paid on productive work' date=' when all the members have united goal.

The other situation is when you are under some boss. Who treats you like slaves,and only works for selfish interests and does not allow you to make decisions in order to keep control .

In that situation person can not achieve any thing he/she wants to. Still he/she have to live in same situation, how can he survive and live satisfying productive life.

Mab[/quote']

I am an IT worker in the US and I can see the usefulness of unions. Being from the South I had the opinion that unions are useless and make workers too expensive, etc. This is true in many cases, but salaried workers are getting the shaft. We can be worked too death and not get paid for it and laid off when not needed.

Change jobs/careers? Not so easy today. Careers go overseas quickly so it is difficult to determine which one to pick. I think the only solution is to try to start a business and make others your slaves. I will try to do this someday...