Persuasive Paper

Bartimaeus

So, I have to right my research paper for school this year. However, I do not yet have a topic.

My paper needs to have a persuasive element to it and I would like it to have something to do

with engineering. I have always loved engineering and it would my topic interesting to me.

Thanks,

Bartimaeus

Edited by Bartimaeus

I think you need to look into something which is very relevant to today's lifestyles.

Perhaps you could look into personal transport and how it might be developed in view of today's views on global warming.

You would probably consider vehicles powered by petrol, diesel, electric battery and hybrid versions combining a couple of those.

You would probably look into streamlining, effect of vehicle weight, design of tyres and any other factors you can think of.

You might consider what we do when the oil runs out.

Anyway - best of luck.

Edited by TonyMcC

Tony has a good idea above. How wide or narrow does the topic have to be?

There's all sorts of good stuff that relate to problem solving in the real world.

How about smart materials - like nitinol or something and some applications it could be used for? Some practical applications?