Meter to Second relativity

Dean Mullen

Space & Time are relative but what is the relativity between one metre and one second?

I conclude that you can use the speed of light to unite and distuingishe the relativity between space measurments & time measurements although measurments is just the creation of our imagination, it is feasible to calculate a metre in time and a second in space as in their relativity.

So the speed of light is about 299,792,458 meters/second

So a meter is the speed of light divided by the speed of light, then what is a metre in time?

If you calculate how long it takes to travel a metre at the speed of light you can develop relativity:

thus how long does it take to travel a metre at the speed of light?

it takes 1 divided by 299,792,458 thus it takes 0.000000003 seconds to travel a metre at the speed of light thus a metre in time is 3e-9 seconds.

and a second in space is 299,792,458 metres.

thus this means the relativity between the two measurments is 3e-9 to 299,792,458 and that 299,792,458 divided by 3e-9 is the answer to the relativity between space & time which is 9E16 aka about 90,000,000,000,000,000 or 90 quadrillion. I don't know if this means anything or it is true but if it is then 90 quadrillion is the number that separates space & time.

So the speed of light is about 299,792,458 meters/second

So a meter is the speed of light divided by the speed of light, then what is a metre in time?

No, the speed of light divided by the speed of light is dimensionless, it is not a meter.

The modern view of the speed of light c is as a "conversion factor" between space and time.

Wouldn't your number change if you used other units, like km and hour or mile and day?

Yes but I am showing the relativity between a second and a metre, I should of explained that more, I didn't mean literally space & time, I published another post that states time does not exist, so maybe this is incorrect or that it can be used to show the difference between are measurments, nothing official.

thus how long does it take to travel a metre at the speed of light?

it takes 1 divided by 299,792,458 thus it takes 0.000000003 seconds to travel a metre at the speed of light thus a metre in time is 3e-9 seconds.

and a second in space is 299,792,458 metres.

Yes. You can express length in conventional length units (like meters) or in time units (like seconds). This is done simply by using the (constant) speed of light, as you have done. So a distance of one meter is also a distance of 3e-9 seconds.

Same is true for time. A time of one second is also a time of 299,792,458 meters.