Favourite Cola Brand

Rakdos

Cola Brand  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Cola Brand

I heard a similar thing about Pot-Noodle too, I`m so sure it`s a Myth though :)

but anyway, back to the topic of drinks, I`m sure everyones heard of 140Kg of Plutonium being shipped across the Atlantic, what they DIDN`T tell you is that it`ll make at least 40 nuclear warheads or 1 gallon of Sunny Delight :)

"but anyway, back to the topic of drinks, I`m sure everyones heard of 140Kg of Plutonium being shipped across the Atlantic, what they DIDN`T tell you is that it`ll make at least 40 nuclear warheads or 1 gallon of Sunny Delight :)"

About that one, I was amused when a French soldier almost gave tips to the terrorists how to blow the plutonium all over the place. "See, you could easily penetrate this with a rocket or a mortar..." :)

I was amused when a French soldier almost gave tips to the terrorists how to blow the plutonium all over the place. "See, you could easily penetrate this with a rocket or a mortar..." :)
but just think of all those kids being deprived of their "Sunny D" for breakfast :)

what the French soldiers name? Napolean Blownapart :)