chemistry assignment help

Norb

hey guys i have recently found my weak point in science. CHEMISTRY i am really bad at chemistry and need this mark like you wouldnt believe. its a grade 10 chemistry assignment. here is the microsoft word assignment

less22_u1_reviewassignment.doc

if you can asnwer any of those question to help em out it would do wonders for me! thanks!

im willing to pay as well....... for the help....my msn is: Norb_y@hotmail.com its a _ mark between norb and y not a space!

Edited by Norb

hey guys i have recently found my weak point in science. CHEMISTRY i am really bad at chemistry and need this mark like you wouldnt believe. its a grade 10 chemistry assignment. here is the microsoft word assignment

https://www.schoolofhope.org/courses/senior/science/science-10/unit01/less22_u1_reviewassignment.doc

if you can asnwer any of those question to help em out it would do wonders for me! thanks!

Your link is password protected. I'm glad to help but unfortunately can't read the assignment.

i added it as an attachment instead thanks!

Alright good, so what parts are you struggling with? Also, think out loud a bit so I can see your reasoning. We're not supposed to give answers [especially since much of this is multiple guess choice :)] but I can more than likely steer you in the right direction.

Alright good, so what parts are you struggling with? Also, think out loud a bit so I can see your reasoning. We're not supposed to give answers [especially since much of this is multiple guess choice :)] but I can more than likely steer you in the right direction.

can you add me on msn or somthing along that lines? it would be easier that way

i basically have to take alot of time in science to complete it and iv run out of school year time! i need someone to help me out on conquering my pile of work. theres 4 unit assignments and 4 unit tests to complete science 10.

i will pay you 20$ a unit to help me out. thats what im trying to do. and if you take my offer it would help me so much you wouldnt believe thanks! please think about i need someone to help me through my work. im currently doing social and half done! not to mention math and la :(