HOBBIES?

Mr Rayon

Hey, what do you SFN members do for fun?

Wink wink, nudge, nudge...

What are your hobbies? :D

I don't do much at the moment but I have an interest in angling and astronomy.

And how do you guys find the time to contribute so many posts on SFN?

For me it is the sad situation, lack of employment. That said, I do enjoy posting on this forum and helping others. I hope to always find time to do that.

Going out to the pub! Watching movies, series and sports.

Going out to the pub! Watching movies, series and sports.

By sometimes not going to the pub or watching movies, series and sports :)

Nah, I post at home, but I also post in my coffeebreaks at work. Perhaps not the responsible thing to do, but it keeps me sharp. Especially topics on the engineering/chemistry and physics forums are things I know, or things I know how to look up. So, in a way it is studying for me. The Politics and Lounge are just a complete waste of time, but possibly the most interesting as well! I find the time for that by not keeping track how much time I spend on it...

Play poke-a-troll! (get your own cattle prod!) No not really, i like to beach comb, surf fish, build aquariums, ride motorcycles, hike, swim, scuba, woodworking, growing cacti...

Mostly the things I do for fun...

I'm a house husband, I should be folding laundry right now but i am doing this instead....

Herpatology i like to keep records of my snakes and their always changing attitudes. ( i will prove snakes have personalities :rolleyes: )

I love to fish atleast 5 times a week, Study ancient philosophy and ancient mysterys, collect maps, globes and occasionaly watch some history, discovery, Nat Geo. And when im not doing that or work im at the corner bar singing karaoke!

Hobbies ^

I post when at work and have nothing utterly important to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Play lacrosse, ultimate, golf, run, or do anything else athletic. Go boating and hang out with friends.

I guess I really don't currently have any real hobbies.

For me it is my innate ability to procrastinate what I have to do during the summer, and during school breaks. If you look at it I rarely post when I am way at school.

Professional photographer... my hobbies coexist with my hobbies... However the girlfriend is often asking me to put the cameras away when we go on Vacation. Heading down to Vegas in a couple of weeks. I read up a few articles on how photographers balance recreation with their trade :)

Listen to music, attend school, play guitar, do cycling and makine something out of waste.

Playing guitar, reading comics and magazines, writing poetry, playing table-tennis and swinnimg.

I do it during noon, when I can't go out and have just returned from school.