Gmail

boris_73

there's already been (i think) 3 threads on the subject, each offering gmail invites... its unliklely there are still people who want one, although its a kind offer.

you can sell them on e-bay, not for much, but if you've got nothing better to do with it then why not?

make yourself a 2nd account and store games on their!... unless theres an email size limit, which there probably will be :(

ummm, less than £1 (UK)! ok, so thats not really worth it.

i know it has a 1GB limit, however that doesnt mean you can send a CD sized email (700MB) because each actual single email will probably have a limit, so you cant send an email (probably - im guessing) bigger than 10MB or some such.

you could create 3 new accounts and take all of the invites from all of those acounts and sell those, that'd be more money!

anyway, why waste em when you could get enought money to buy you 6 - 10 nice chocolate bars!?

you are making the assumption that each is sold £3 which is a bit unreal, as if you re-read my original post, i said LESS than £1, but yes, the potential is still there.... if they are bought, and i dont know how popular they are on e-bay as i havent been following the 'gmail invite trade' !

no im on about them being sold for £1 if i sold the first 3 then i would get £3 but if i kept them then i would get 6 gmail invites for one gmail account so that 18 gmail accounts which means £18 and then i would have 18 gmail accounts with 6 gmail invitations which means i would get so before i made a math calculation mistake now i would get £108 from 108 gmail invitations because 6*18= 108 and then if i kept those well i think you understand me so on and so forth