E=mc^2 not true at the quantum level

Sharapovaphan

Remember that electrons in a medium absorb protons and then re-emit them. Photons unlike neutrinos, that have no charge, do not actually pass through. It seems to me that you are saying that the barrier should be the speed of light. Clocks are static at LS. Pass BEYOND that barrier with infinite energy, and clocks have no choice but to run backwards screwing up causality. I really don't see anyway around this. And Don't forget the Schwarzschild radius, and inward and outward trajectories. In a non-rotating black hole light can escape a photon sphere barrier. What is your concept of clocks running backwards? What is actually happening?

You know at this point one can get real crazy and say that breaking the LS barrier bounces you into another universe and another timeline. After all, Hawking has used the infinite universes concept to explain information loss in black holes! But I won't go there! Wait! I just did! :)

If you believe all that fine. Clocks include spin, and bumping anything that messes with that spin, and bumping will mess with the clock. That's all. No time travel, nothing. But you can mess with the illusion of time.. you can slow down a DVD player, but it's an illusion.

Edited by Pincho Paxton

• 1 year later...

Can EM frequency (and temperature) can have an effect to speed?

I presume that there should be a frequency greater then gamma that will pass GZK limit as UHECRs.

I was thinking just for example for the first time for light to be able to travel, it needed a space, and there should be higher energy burst that will create a space for light and other particles from same specter, to travel trough new created space.

One more question, regarding October 23rd 2012, and the flare from the black hole, how fast this particles need to be, to flare out of the black hole?