Humans black holes

akillys

I was watching a documentary on holographic reality. Long story short the person speaking said that what we see could possibly be a hologram that is projected from a black hole. This got me wondering if the human eye could in a since be acting as a black hole. When you think about it, light enters the pupil and does not exit. light is made up of photons which have mass which in turn makes it mater. When we see things, we are seeing the reflection of that object. Technically the photon is encoded with information from the objects the light is being reflected off of allowing us to see it. My question is this, what happens to the matter that enters your pupil, is your eye in fact acting as a black hole that does not require high amounts of gravity and can distribute information to other dimensions. If this is a possibility then do those photons, through quantum entanglement affect the person in an alternate reality. Or, is the information encoded in the photon helping to construct and alternate reality for the person viewing the object in a different dimension. I was also thinking that maybe when we dream, we get the information that was encoded in the photon from a different reality, allowing us to see places we haven't seen or experience things that we haven't done or even create the feeling of deja vu. Any help, clarification or elaboration would help. I was just curious if this is some crackpot idea or something worth pursuing. I do understand how they eye works but was curious what happened to the actual matter once it enters the eye. I know that light is reflected onto the retina to create the image, but is all of the matter absorbed or is it split in half. Half of it being absorbed to create what we see and the other half affecting another dimension.

Edited by akillys

The photons that enter the eye get refracted by the lens and then come into contact with various biochemicals in the rod and cone cells in the retina. Those photons excite electrons in these various bio-molecules [i.e. are absorbed]. So you are right, the photons that enter do not exit, but not for the reason you posit.