plant and drug

i found a plant who bark is effective against the disease of some kind .can i regularly cut the bark of tree.what happened if we do so.are forest department of any country give me permission of manufacturing drug with the plant bark.give me some suggestion regarding this topic

Step 1. If you ever want to publish/patent anything, you will have to demonstrate you collected the plant legally. Dependent on where the plant is and if it is subject to protection, you will need collection permits.

Step 2. You will need to demonstrate that the bark of the tree treats the ailment in question and how it works. This means isolating the effective mechanism, proving the concept of how you think it works, then carrying out clinical trails to prove it does work.

Step 3. You will need to demonstrate that it is safe according to the regulations of whatever country you eventually wish to sell the drug in. Probably through further clinical trials.

Step 4. Patent the drug.

Step 5. Manufacture the drug.

Step 6. Market and sell it.