Good wallpapers

Cap'n Refsmmat

I'm going for one hundred decimals. :P I like pi(e), no other reason. :) AND, it's a good way to bore people to death.

Hey, now that this is a wallpaper thread, has anyone found a good pic of northern lights/aurora borealis? With a high resolution, of course, for desktop wallpaper purposes. :| Yes, I tried Goo-Ghaling but couldn't find any nice enough. :P I should probably take advantage of freezing my ass in here, and take some pictures of actual live aurora borealis.

What? How did I make the crystal? I bought it, but bismuth actually can be crystallized easily like that (looks like a mayan temple or something :P ). If you mean how did I make the pic, I took it with a magical device called the camera, no editing. :) I'm quite sure you meant the crystal though. :P

What? How did I make the crystal? I bought it, but bismuth actually can be crystallized easily like that (looks like a mayan temple or something :P ).

aww, you should have made it your self. It's a lot of fun. I bought one too though a long time ago at a little rock store in santa fe not really knowing what it was.