The Trading Card Factory

The Card Trickster

I love cards. I just enjoy everything about them... the significance of a small piece of paper... the value it can hold (such as rare cards, with high collector's value)... I find that it could be the perfect metaphor of me... A small physical form that could possibly change the world... that could be me!

Of course, a card that could change the world is a slight exaggeration... but either way, I enjoy creating cards... I know my way around cards better than... the Minotaur knew his Labyrinth, or you know your back hand...

Along with that, I need a way to advertise myself... for all of you to brace yourselves for my impending world takeover...

SO, I have deduced the perfect solution; I will simply design trading cards... A pastime of mine I do with passion...

Here, for the sake of self-advertisement and example, is a trading card of me. Your future ruler.

snIR5.png

Opinions? I personally think I did well at turning myself into a "Pokemon". Incorporating humor into a card. Brilliant.

I would deeply enjoy more trading cards to create... And I would be more than happy to make some for the scientific community.

If anyone actually wants one, feel free to request! I love making them, as I've mention 2-3 Times already.

I will do my best based on your signature, profile picture and profile description to make a fitting trading card, but any additional information would be nice to have...

I look forward to the card creation process... Thanks for your time...

• 2 months later...