The Official "Join My Forum" Thread

Cap'n Refsmmat

I have created a forum dedicated to programming of both calculators and computers. Currently it's just starting, so don't be too offended by the color scheme. I still need to straighten that out.

Please join. If you do join, and I get plenty more members, I might just make some of you moderators.

http://s8.invisionfree.com/ComputerGeek/index.php?

There we go. Now to whore my own wares.

After two years of alternately developing the concept and avoiding doing any work, I have finally started work on the beta test for Armada Wars. So for anyone who wants to be involved in the beta test, now is a good time to get on the forums.

What is Armada Wars? - Forums Home

The forums at Starfleet Archive seem to have died. Make them live again!

Forums Home

I could direct my brother to your forum if you want, Cap'n Refsmmat. He's just starting his second year of a computer games programming course, but I'm not sure if that's the sort of programming you were looking for. :)

If he joins you would recognise him because his handle would probably contain a variation of the words doom, kawphy, and/or muffin.

Correction: He joined using his other most common username. Bob.

if you don`t mind ANCIENT `puter geek stuff, incl Hardware Hacks and interfaces TTL or CMOS, I`ll be glad to help when time permits :)

I`ve reg`d anyway. ya never know, there maybe someone with a 1970`s or 1980`s machine that wants parts/help/programs :)

Just to warn you Cap'n, Bob probably won't be posting until there are some questions being asked in the C family section, and he'll respond then. Just so you know you won't have a member #2 with zero posts (him getting that was just fluke by the way; I saw you update this with the new link four minutes after you did, so I just contacted him then and rejoined within a minute).