The speedy Information

Muhammad Ali

I have recently come to know that information can be much faster than light :confused:

Information takes a few moments to travel from one corner of the universe to the other.

Previously I was of the view that light is the fastest thing in the world.

Can amy one explain this?

I have recently come to know that information can be much faster than light

The scientific community, however, has not, so no work is being done on the resolution of this problem. Please drop the proof of this non-limited speed of information to your nearest physics department; this thread should also prove sufficient.

I donot have any proof of this statement as yet. I read this statement in a very recognized scientific magazine a few days back. Right now I am trying to get the proof.

I am speculating that you misread the statement. Unless it's "recognized" in the same way that the National Enquirer is a very recognized news magazine.

As i said before except misteriously my posts disapeared, that according to the book 'in search of shrondigers cat' photons travelling away from each other (therefore relatively speaking, travelling at 2c from each other) can still affect each other when certain things happen to them (polarization?) immediately.

As i said before except misteriously my posts disapeared, that according to the book 'in search of shrondigers cat' photons travelling away from each other (therefore relatively speaking, travelling at 2c from each other) can still affect each other when certain things happen to them (polarization?) immediately.

EPR. The photons are entangled, and this has been discussed at length in other threads. No information travels faster than c.

I dont understand why they are off topic? He was talkiung about information travelling faster than light, and I was explaining how photons share information faster than light. Please explain and sorry if I HAVe broken the rules.