Electricity and magnet

Nobel okelekele

So i am right.

I'm not sure how you got that impression.

I can't really parse your original claim. Electricity isn't a force, it's a category of phenomena, though magnetic and electric phenomena are related to each other.

Meaning?

Magnetism is derived from electricity ( electrons ) moving, and electricity can be derived from magnetic fields moving or changing state. They do co-exist and so are often spoken of as being derived from the Electro Magnetic force . This electro magnetism being one of the four fundamental forces of nature.

What made me say that electric field is the stable form ofmagnetic field is the fact that;when electricity is converted to heat energy,a small fraction of the heat is examined to be magnetic accordding to the coil setup.and electricity can only be converted to magnetic force and heat. So what i am saying is that,we all know almost all energy forms is lost as heat during a convertion process.which means heat produced even in the convertion of electric to magnetic is just an energy lose,leaving combination of positive and negative charges to form magnetic fields.

Edited by Nobel okelekele