Inverted Earth/Glass Sky

Steve Christopher

Hi, I'm new here but I wanted to show you people how the true nature of the universe is actually a tiny, inverted one. Cyrus Teed's foundational premise that the Earth's surface is concave and all the planets, sun, moon and stars are actually very small in relation to it and fit inside a hollow, inverted Earth has never been debunked. In addition to his theory I want to point out the optical illusory effects of the glass ceiling about 70 miles high that plays tricks on the eye and causes one to perceive the sun and moon as spherical but are actually not. Her are some videos from m y webpage I made concerning the subject at hand.

Here's my webpage that consolidates my explanation....

http://www.missterib...icepiphany.html

wrong.

I chatted the guy.

all his debunking is purely speculative and he admitted it.

wise up, dude

well I outta here, you disrespect by moving the thread.

see ya. tardos

None of this answers the questions you were asked. It's not an accepted, peer-reviewed hypothesis, and we put all such ideas in Speculations until they prove otherwise. It's not disrespectful, it's just policy.

What's disrespectful is to not answer direct questions. We've been outside the range of what you call the glass ceiling, and the earth doesn't appear inverted, it appears spherical. How do you explain this?

Thanks to Steve I made yesterday a trip in another universe. I found weird stuff, amongst it this interesting (to me) article about mathematician M. Abdelkader.

Which showed evidently the power of mathematics. And inside of maths, the power of the positive/negative sign.

There is no mention of glass sky anywhere. Steve putted New Jerusalem inside the glass sky. This thread belongs to religion.

Today I woke up in my old-known convex universe, which you must admit is at least the same bizarre as the concave one. It was fun. I wonder how serious is Steve about this.

Edited by michel123456

By replying at all we afforded this idea more respect than it is due.

I predict that Steve will not come back and answer the questions we have posed (because he clearly can't) so I guess the best thing to do is let this thread die.

Sorry, it's hard to read your post since it's raining here, and the inverted bowl of my world is filling up rapidly, and of course, since I am the center of the universe, the whole world's rain ends up here very quickly. Gotta go, water is up to my <glub> <glub> <gorble>

OOps!

Never mind, quick everyone! start running Westward. That will spin the universe round to the East and centrifugal force* will redistribute the water.

* I know there's some debate about the existence of centrifugal force, but in this thread it's really not the issue is it?

Hi, I'm new here but I wanted to show you people how the true nature of the universe is actually a tiny, inverted one. Cyrus Teed's foundational premise that the Earth's surface is concave and all the planets, sun, moon and stars are actually very small in relation to it and fit inside a hollow, inverted Earth has never been debunked. In addition to his theory I want to point out the optical illusory effects of the glass ceiling about 70 miles high that plays tricks on the eye and causes one to perceive the sun and moon as spherical but are actually not. Her are some videos from m y webpage I made concerning the subject at hand.

Here's my webpage that consolidates my explanation....

http://www.missterib...icepiphany.html

This is a parradox, how can you believe this and be able to write it down.

This is a classic example of where someone didn't respond to reason, or even reasonable requests, so we resorted to ridicule to get the point across. No one ridiculed the poster, just his idea, even though he made personal attacks in half his posts.

I think this bunch of tardos is wised-up enough already. :lol:

you might want to close it then, that would be the final strike.

2 strikes and you loose.

So you would rather leave here than actually provide any evidence?

You already have two strikes against you. You started a thread without any evidence, and when pressed for evidence, you have refused to do so. You might want to continue posting without any content. That would be the final strike.

=Uncool-

Edited by uncool