Want to conduct a small research study (Help needed)

Ahsan Mir

Hello, I am student currently studying soil sciences in Pakistan. I need a bit idea about conducting any research study. As I am about to graduate within 2 to 3 months and I have to apply for Masters scholarship abroad, So All I needed to publish atleast one research paper in any national/international publication to polish my Resume for the scholarship. So I want a little idea about is there any research related to soil science which I can complete within 1 to 2 months to write my research paper??? Positive help and suggestion will be appreciated

Thaniks

Give us some of your thoughts because what interests you will help to choose the research most appealing to you.

1. What is your favorite topics within soil sciences?
  2. Are you interested in soil sciences in general, or specifically to Pakistan?
  3. If it is within Pakistan, do you want to keep the research wholly within soil sciences (such as Pakistan's history of soil management, or the need/means for erosion control in Pakistan, etc), or do you want to research something broader (such as the correlation of soil type to a region's economic success, or to the health of a region's people, etc)?