What is santas sleigh powered by?

random

historically the population of the world and those who believed in Santa was much smaller making magic reindeer power possible but since the population has grown I think it's impossible for Santa to make his trip using just reindeer. So........what do you think the sleigh is powered by to make his trip feasible?

Santa got a box full of antimatter fuel. His reindeer have suffered evolution, drastic evolution, that they only want antimatter for the flight.

On the other hand, the sleigh is no more wooden. It has been made of same alloy used in aeroplanes.

But still, he might have sweets for children. :lol:

Actually, the reindeer/sleigh thing is just marketing. Since 1966, Santa has used a teleporter to place all the gifts in people's homes (how else do you think he got into houses without fireplaces?). In 1987, when replicator technology became available, the elves were downsized to gnomes and all the toys were simultaneously created AND teleported to their destinations.

While kids search the night sky for a flying sleigh, thinking Santa makes his round-the-world trip in a single night, the actual process only takes about seven seconds. The really hard part is removing all the milk and cookies left behind. Fortunately, that's what the gnomes live on for the rest of the year.

I think since the sleigh is powered by magic flying reindeer, the increase in load would be completely counterbalanced by Santa's strong belief that his reindeer will carry the load.

And I myself believe that everybody in my family, including me, will have a gift under the tree on Christmas morning, that someone else, other than me, has given.

May everybody here feel the magic of a gift. And feel the love of others.

Merry Christmas everybody. (Enjoy the friends and family and food and love) (no matter what you call this holiday season)(or whether or not you think Santa will do it again this year)(I believe he will)

This seems like the right place to post this science news item:

LHC Director Nicolas Samichlaus reported early Sunday from CERN-Geneva on

=== For Immediate Release ===

A Major Disparity in the Space-Time Continuum

Scientists working in the early hours of 25 December on a space-time continuum project have announced the detection of a major disparity in the continuum that the Earth apparently passes through approximately in the early hours of 25 December every year. The [science team] working on the project theorize that this disparity could result from a near infinite number of multiverses intersecting at this point in space. …

They further speculated that, due to this theoretical intersection of multiverses, matter at either of the Earth’s magnetic poles could appear almost simultaneously at a near infinite number locations on the Earth’s surface during the intersection with this disparity, although they could not venture to guess as to any advantage that this disparity might contribute to mankind.

The scientists are awaiting further results that they expect from their equipment and computers shortly after sunrise. They theorize that the ultraviolet radiation from the Sun cause the disparity to disintegrate, and thus, this disparity exists only at night — ie, when the Earth blocks those UV rays from the Sun.

source

(and to all a good night.)

Edited by ewmon

Because of inflation, Santa was worried. A man said to Santa- If you want to get money, go and stand at the entrance of a hotel. They will employ you and pay you.

Santa goes to a hotel and asks the receptionist," Madam, where is the manager? I need to talk to him."

Receptionist points towards a man standing in the balcony," Sir, the one standing there as Santa Clause is the manager."

I think its powered by the same thing that keeps the international money markets going, imagination.

Do we have to worry about a Santa bubble, when we discover that he's been frenetically borrowing money and lost big on credit-default swaps from JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs?

There is an uncertainty about this but Santa is quantized. The name "Santa" is an erroneous translation of "Canta" ("S" & "C" where originally the same letter not), "canta" meaning "sing" and thus "wave" reported as Kanta or Qanta , today's Quanta. He can be at many places at the same moment. In ancient times, before the theory of quantas, it was called ubiquity, a word that contains the "qu" of quantas, another proof of the absolute uncertainty of this hypothesis.

Santa just becomes extremely aware of his own momentum, so then he can have position uncertainty over the entire globe and localize at a random chimney. After doing this enough times he has probabilistically visited every house.

By the way...could the Easter bunny be santa's hermetian conjugate!?

Edited by mississippichem