photons pair produce leptons; gluons -> quarks ?

If the gluon is a "Strong photon"; and if photons can pair produce leptons, e.g. [math]\gamma \rightarrow \bar{e}e[/math]; then is gluon "fission" into quarks, the Strong interaction equivalent, of pair production ? (Note, I understand, that single photon "fission" can only occur, in the intense EM fields, near large nuclei -- but gluons "live" in such intense environments, so, naively, I'm "comparing apples w/ apples".)

Also, if you can have [math]\bar{e}e \rightarrow \gamma \gamma[/math], i.e. "complete matter/antimatter annihilation"; then can you have [math]\bar{e}e \rightarrow \bar{\nu}\nu[/math], i.e. "incomplete" annihilation (e.g. via double W-boson exchange) ??

If you can have [math]\bar{e}e \rightarrow \gamma \gamma[/math][...], can you have [math]\bar{e}e \rightarrow \bar{\nu}\nu[/math], i.e. [] annihilation (e.g. via double W-boson exchange) ??

You have this process at first order tree level with an intermediate Z boson in the s-channel or via an intermediate W in the t-channel (which is the analogue of e+ e- -> photons). Not sure what "double W-boson exchange" is, but of course you can construct higher-order Feynman diagrams, too.