tell me one beneficial mutation example - if there is

Guest jasonparker

Guest jasonparker

i always hear the same examples; antibiotics resistance of bacteria, ddt , anemia examples…. These are all invalid. Just please tell me one valid example of beneficial mutation if there is. Also backup your example please. By the way i suggest you to check this before you write http://www.evolutiondeceit.com/

Jason, I am now going to be rude to you. If you do not want to be insulted look away now.

Perhaps the reason you hear the same ****ing examples, is that you keep on asking the same ****ing question.

You posted this identical question on this Forum in the same category on the 30th of October. You received several detailed responses to your post that you chose to ignore. Repeating this post with no acknowledgement of those responses is rude, offensive, ignorant, anti-social, uneducated behaviour. If you wish people to have the courtesy to consider your arguments, you owe them the courtesy of considering theirs. You have singularily failed to do so.

If this was an oversight on your part I retract these remarks, otherwise they stand.

Hmm, well I have a rare genetic mutation called neurofibromatosis (1), which is a faulty gene on chromosome 17. Its actually pretty serious if you have it bad, but all I got was a connective tissue disorder, and some really small benign tumors (called neurofibromas, which are to be removed in a month). I dont think its actually good, as I had a 50% percent chance of being retarted, but I do have some stretch marks on my back (my vertebrae stick out alot, and my connective tissue disorder doesnt allow my skin to stretch a whole lot, so I got stretch marks :| ) that kinda look like tiger stripes.

Anyone else?