Freagair: Seeking Scientists and Engineers!

Guest dmontal7

Guest dmontal7

We are looking for engineers, scientists, programmers, & students which would like to answer and/ or revise questions in 200+ academic categories and 70+ technology categories.

Benefits of becoming a Freagair Expert are the following:

1.) Earn Extra income by appyling your knowledge.

2.) Freagair is totally free!

3.) Become part of an all new knowledge community

4.) Help others on your spare-time and earn money doing it.

5.) Help Freagair become one of the largest databases of expert advise.

6.) Build a system where even experts come for advise!

7.) Answer questions from anywhere Internet is available.

for more information visit us at:

http://www.freagair.com

Thanks,

Diego Montalvo :D

I have taken a look at this web site, and I have a question:

In light of the fact the question askers are paying for the information your experts give them, how do you ensure that they get the right information?

Or is this just stupidity tax for people who can't use existing methods? (In which case, rock on. Stupid people shouldn't be allowed money.)

Or is this just stupidity tax for people who can't use existing methods? (In which case, rock on. Stupid people shouldn't be allowed money.)

Isn't that niche already taken by televangelists and lotteries?

Oh, wait, my bad, I was thinking people's stupidity had limits.

• 2 months later...
Guest dmontal7

Just to clarify: All Freagair experts cvs/ resumes are carefully reviewed. We are seeking people of all sorts, especially experts. We are not trying to take money from anyone, we are simply trying to help people find technology/ academic answers and in the process make some others some extra money! Why don't you give us a try and ask the Freagair community a challenging question, I am sure we will not let you down! If you do not recieve a valid answer the lonestar sixer is on me!

Cheers,

Diego Montalvo

Guest dmontal7

A Technology standpoint:

From my personal experience, troubleshooting, coding, upgrading, networking, compiling, etc... The only way to figure out if anything is working correctly is testing, whatever the scenerio may be. All technology answers can be validated by testing! For example: I am having a problem with an oracle database, I post a question regarding X problem, I am advised to take certain steps, if they work GREAT, if they do not then I can simply reply to a posting and have an expert elaborate or provide oneself with more accurate steps.

I must agree that some academic answers will be harder to validate that is why we have some experts, so one can provide a most accurate reply.

Making a long story short, Testing is a great determinant for accuracy!

Slainte!

Diego Montalvo

Guest dmontal7

I am not trying to convince anyone that Freagair will answer every question, but I do guarantee educated answers from experts, and we will try really hard to answer any academic or technology based question. If no question is answered within 30 days - money is totally refunded! SIMPLE!

Diego

Guest dmontal7

Freagair - has a feedback system built in so people know what type of person they are dealing with. If our experts produce total crap then are simply removed as an expert.