Hi I know next to nothing about entanglement

MattParkman

`Do you think multiple patternistic quantum entanglement is possible?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. `Do you think multiple patternistic quantum entanglement is possible?

Hi I'm a college dropout but I like science. I woke this morning with one thing on my mind. Patternistic Multiple Photonic Quantum Entanglement

I see one major flaw in how we are doing it. The Earth and every point on it is moving through the universe, absolutely at a speed which varys by the rotation point, revolution point, solar movement, galactic movement and universal expansion. I tried to develop an equation to solve what our absolute speed is at any given time but it was fail. The method I used simplified matters to the lowest reachable degree kelvin's relationship to the fact that it is that high from our universal movements. I believe in order to do any real entanglement we need to set a relative vector of 0 degrees from universal expansion, where we believe the big bang happened and find our absolute speed and relative velocity vector from that and have multiple photons attempted to entangle at precisely the same vector or that will fail. Just my first waking thought. Good morning to you too.

Speed is relative. An absolute speed would therefore be meaningless.

I'm wondering if your understanding of entanglement is correct. The one that is commonly portrayed in the media tends to be full of misconceptions. I think it'd help a lot if you could write a couple of sentences on what you think quantum entanglement is.

2.7 K <--- outer space temp

299 792 458 m / s < --- speed of light

410248800000000000 seconds the universe exists

1/unknown constant<possibly highest temperature of big bang> K

completely unrelated just needed to write this down